The Right Men’s Suits For Winter Wedding
As winter is coming nearer, many people have started expecting holiday cards and party invitations in their mailbox. Along with these annual holiday cards, you may find yourself invited to at least one winter wedding. Whether this is your first wedding, or you are already experienced in men’s attire, you will sure need the following tips.
Men Suits- Men’s Suits For A Semi-Formal Wedding
The first step to dressing appropriately for any wedding is to determine whether the event is formal or semi-formal.
Many people think that semi-formal wedding is very difficult. Of course you don’t have to wear the tuxedo, so what suit will you put on?
Even at this, you still have some options.
- Men’s business suits- If your wardrobe is always stuffed, you may not need to go shopping. Do you own a black, tailored power suit? Most men do. Even when this attire is best for business meeting or presentation, it can be a perfect match for the winter wedding.
- Jacket- Many people think that a blazer, tweed jacket or sports jackets are appropriate for winder wedding, they are not. What you need is dark coloured men’s suits. This way, you wouldn’t come to the occasion feeling underdressed. As a semi-formal occasion, you do not need black tie or tux. The key to the happiness of every occasion is to look your best.
- The direct shirt – A wedding is generally not the time to try out that brightly coloured shirt or a new style trend. Many people have confirmed that they felt better wearing timeless, classic look. A white button cuff dress shirt and a silk tie with pocket square are perfect.
Quality Mens Suits- How To Dress For Wedding
A formal wedding is going to require a little more preparation and style. Being formal means dressing to the nines. With just a little help you can look like this. Here are some of the perfect attire for formal events.
- Use tuxedo- The first option for men is the tuxedo. It shows class and sophistication. The wool blend tux is best for the cold weather as it will keep you warm. Many tuxedos also come with a Teflon coating, to resist stains and keep you looking sharp through the entire event.
- Using men’s wedding suits- You may have noticed that wedding suits are remarkably different than the normal everyday suits. Dark colored suits is the best for winter weddings. Wool is the best for this period.
To complete your look, use a bow tie or a silk tie with a white dress shirt.
A wedding is a time for celebration. Without the right men’s suits, your experience might be different. Stick to classic looks, dark colours, and you'll be as well dressed as the groom. Cheap Mens Suits
GQ: How to Buy a Suit
John Varvatos Men's Black Virgin Wool Two Button Suit Jacket Size 44 SH
John Varvatos is an international men's lifestyle brand founded by John Varvatos, which designs, manufactures, and retails high-end fashion. Varvatos has been recognized as "Menswear Designer of the Year"three times by the CFDA and named GQ's "Designer of the Year"in 2007. The collection is distributed in 10 freestanding John Varvatos boutiques across the US, as well as in high-end department stores throughout the world.